The clock is ticking incredibly fast and the first quarter of the year is already behind us. As Easter approached, baskets, bunnies, chicks, and everything colorful come out of the Easter barn to decorate your home. On this most family-friendly holiday, Not only will you be able to relive the mild spring weather, but you will also have the opportunity to participate in a variety of fun Easter activities with the kids.
Just as quickly as Easter arrives, it will soon be time to stash those dainty decorations and plastic eggs until this time next year. For keeping stuff safe and conveniently stored, you can try these Easter storage tips and tricks.
- Empty everything: After the Easter egg event, take some time to open and empty all plastic eggs and baskets. You don't want to see chocolate candies left in baskets and eggs attracting critters and insects to your storage unit.
- Carefully wrap your delicate Easter decorations in tissue paper, newspaper or bubble wrap. Keep fragile items separate with towels, tablecloths, or other linens.
- Pick up some bright and colorful Easter storage bins. Label the outside and lids of these containers "Easter" so you can find them faster the next time you need them. Next, carefully store your baskets, table decorations, and other Easter items in. Note that when choosing boxes, choose sturdy and durable ones.
- Make Easter storage bags to store bulky or unwieldy items. Things like Easter baskets, animated Easter decorations may fit best inside storage bags. You can try oversized clothing storage bags and ziplock bags to avoid the effects of dust and pests.
- Store delicate handmade Easter items in jars. Easter storage jars work wonderfully for traditional decorations and gift items. Wrap your treasured keepsakes in tissue several times around. Then stash them carefully inside a jar and place the Easter storage container inside a bin until next year.